Telescopic loader Manitou MLT 845-120LSU
In addition to the fact that GIRA LLC installs electrical equipment, our company also rents out Manitou the telescopic loader MLT 845-120LSU in all cities of Belarus.
The telescopic loader Manitou MLT 845-120LSU is compact, maneuverable and multi-functional equipment. It is one of the most powerful devices. The loader can lift loads weighing up to 4500 kg to a height of 7.55 m. The set includes a bucket, forks and a cradle (mounting platform). Equipment changes in a very few minutes.
The important advantage of this telescopic loader is its ability to work not only on flat surfaces but also on wet surfaces, in off-road conditions, snow or dirt. The technique easily overcomes potholes, bumps, and borders. And its compactness and small turning radius allow the loader to perform work in rather cramped conditions, for example, inside hangars and warehouses.
Along with the above advantages of the Manitou loader, it’s worth noting its smoothness and accuracy when performing loading and unloading operations.
Manitou MLT 845-120LSU is designed for operation in construction, public services, and other fields. The range of application:
- when moving pallets, big bags, blocks and other materials around the construction sites and warehouses; when lifting and stacking goods;
- when building quickly erectable structures, sports, and industrial facilities, high-rise buildings;
- for finishing and painting work on the facades of buildings, installation of external insulation;
- when preparing construction sites and during earthworks; with the help of a loader, you can overload almost any building loose materials – sand, gravel, crushed stone;
- a telescopic loader is important in agriculture, for example, for transporting roll packs, fertilizers, grain, etc.
|The most weight lifting height||7.55 m|
|Carrying capacity||4500 kg|
|Maximum load at the maximum height||2000 kg|
|Maximum load at the maximum reach||1250 kg|
|Maximum boom reach||4.57 m|
|Minimal turning radius||4.16 m|
|Maximum road speed||30 km/h|
|Width between tires||2420 mm|
|Weight (without load)||9130 kg|
Terms of rent
- from 4 hours;
- a discount is provided in case of long-term rent;
- the price includes crew work and fuel;
- the equipment is delivered at the expense of the Customer;
- regular loader maintenance.
Cooperation with our company means quality services at the scheduled time.